Beaver Creek Opens!
September 10, 2020 –
We look forward to having you out again at the Beaver Creek site for our new extended fall hours of Thursday to Sunday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm., starting September 10th, 2020!
There is so much to see in the active autumn time for wildlife around and we have completed many new improvements including upgrades to the interpretive building, deck repairs, railing replacement, new windows for the office area, removal of exterior shutters, and siding replacement very soon!
Trail improvements such as stair and railing repairs are also planned. Demolition is mostly completed around the building and the contractor is now mobilized on site. A restoration plan will be developed to address areas disturbed during construction.
The site reopen date is set for September 10th, 2020 with offerings to support additional health and safety precautions, our hope is that all the efforts undertaken have and will continue to flatten the curve of COVID-19.
Below is some important information to keep in mind:
• Extended fall hours are Thursday-Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.; with recommended 1-2 hour visits, so that everyone gets a chance to explore.
• The Interpretive Centre is only open for washroom use, otherwise Interpretive Centre is closed.
• We are anticipating a large number of visitors and capacity will be restricted for safety .
• Sheep demos will be limited to 30 people in close proximity.
• Call ahead to check availability/business of the site
Or visit our Get Involved page for more activities!