Meewasin Virtual Trail Day
June 6, 2020 All day
Join Meewasin on June 6th for a virtual celebration of International Trails Day! It is a day to bring extra appreciation to the Meewasin Valley trails, trail development, & the healthy lifestyle they inspire that make Saskatoon so special!
In addition to encouraging people to walk, run, roll and paddle along the Meewasin Trail, Meewasin will be hosting virtual activities throughout the day! This includes:
- Live stream yoga classes at 10am and 2pm with Abundantly Ethan
- Meewasin Trail Photo Challenge with Social Made Local and Tourism Saskatoon (May 30-June 12)
- Meewasin Mindfulness Nature Walk
- Virtual Bike Ride with Tourism Saskatoon
- Upcoming Trail Development Information
More details to come! Respond 'going' to get all the latest updates!