With so much to offer, the Meewasin Trail is a must-see attraction. But Meewasin is more than a trail. Check out the variety of tourism experiences and volunteer opportunities happening this summer!
Here are 5 things that are coming up in the Meewasin Valley:
- Meewasin is calling out to our Friends Of The Valley – volunteers are needed to help us plant aquatic species in the river bank, this coming Wednesday night. Help us revitalize our river health on a beautiful stretch of river. click for info
- This Wednesday evening at 6:00 PM you can also join Sam downtown for a Meewasin Walking Tour down by the river to explore and discover all we have to offer in the largest urban conservation area in Canada. click for info
- Naughty by Nature: prizes, gin, hilarity, and giveaways – the next one is Thursday August 4th! Buy one regular-priced ticket and get $20 off on a ticket for your date! Use the promo code “datenight” to reveal a hidden ticket at checkout 🛒click for info
- Planting trees 🌳: We’re planting trees through August! By August 10th we aim to have over 600 new native trees and shrubs planted along the Wanuskewin Trail. We’ll need all the help we can get! Sign up for our newsletter for updates!
- Coming this September: Did you know!? Beaver Creek will be hosting Grazing Dinners this Autumn with Odla featuring Renny Grilz, Jared Epp, and Sam with our sheep and dogs at Beaver Creek – pilot nights are coming this September!! Stay ‘tooned.