Help make Meewasin count!
Hang out on the Meewasin Trail this Spring!
You can volunteer and spend time on the beautiful Meewasin Trail this May. Sign up for one or more 2 hour shifts to help Meewasin with its trail count and survey of users. You will be contributing to Meewasin’s data collection to inform future planning.
Each station needs two people per time slot, so grab a friend and sign up to help Meewasin! Easy sign up at:
• Training Session #1 – Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 12:00pm
• Training Session #2 – Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 12:00pm
A one-hour training session is required. This is a short presentation with a
brief question and answer period. Training sessions will be held in the
Meewasin Authority Valley Boardroom, lower level 402 Third Avenue S.
Count & Survey Time Slots:
• 1st Count – Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 7:00am to 9:00am
• 2nd Count – Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
• 3rd Count – Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:00am to 1:00pm
• 4th Count – Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 7:00am to 9:00am
• 5th Count – Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
A free criminal record check form will be given to volunteers on training day, and must be completed at a local police station, and submitted to Meewasin prior to your volunteer time(s).
Count Locations Include: Kiwanis Park, Sutherland Beach, Children’s Discovery Museum, River Landing, the Weir, University and much more along the Meewasin Trail!
Thank you to all our volunteers!
Call 306-665-6887, visit http://signup.com/go/rBXAbs
or e-mail email@example.com for details.